Sm2 Authentic Wear

Sm2 Authentic Wear is a clothing brand by Simlindile Mafuna from Delft. Let hear from him.

I loved clothes since my childhood. As soon as I had a little money from my Aunt, I would run to the market to buy a piece of cloth. My passion for clothing grew in a way I felt the need to dress other people as well.

Here, we have Sm2 Authentic Wear. I have to say I get my inspiration in the nature by observing things around me. Sometimes, the shade of a cloud can be so inspiring and I only duplicate 20 models per item.

I am facing many challenges such as funding, because we have many brand-owners in the market, another issue is that hunger to stay relevant, because fashion changes everyday so you need to be one step ahead to remain in the market, don't follow the flow, be you , it's another challenge for a brand-owner. You tend to follow the trend - maker and forget about your visions.

Competition and criticism are good if only you can turn them into constructive ideas, suggestions...

My clothes are very affordable for everyone: the quality is so special that you don't worry about the price.

I am going to have a photo-shoot soon, keep in touch to see what we are up to.

I am calling people to come grow with us.


For more information contact:
Tel: 061 007 0212
Facebook: sm2 authentic wear


                                    By Panphil Tshisumpa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rudy van Dieman to summit Table Mountain 365 times in 2022, to raise funds for building a community orphanage

Tygerberg Hospital Children's Trust World Prematurity Day Fun Walk

FAST Prep - An Innovative method to help stop the spread of HIV and enhance the quality of life for those living with HIV/AIDS.