IKHAYA

I grew up with a single mother and life was very tough for me. I ended up living in three different children homes. Things went from bad to worse: many basic things were lacking...

As I am reaching 25 years-old and looking at all these previous years of my own struggles, I think it's important to look after children emotionally and physical.

I came with the idea of IKHAYA Building Homes, an organisation for both boys and girls from the age of 5-25 years old with the aim of creating a safe environment for those who have been abused.

Truly, children are the most vulnerable preys in the society. Children abuse, human trafficking ...they are just under many harms so it's imperative to provide them with a platform where they can learn different skills to face life.

For more information contact
Levina Nokqubo
Tel: 081 456 8623
Web: www.ikhayabuldinghomes.co.za


                                                 By: Panphil Tshisumpa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rudy van Dieman to summit Table Mountain 365 times in 2022, to raise funds for building a community orphanage

Tygerberg Hospital Children's Trust World Prematurity Day Fun Walk

FAST Prep - An Innovative method to help stop the spread of HIV and enhance the quality of life for those living with HIV/AIDS.