Adee Jay

Adee Jay is a young South African R&B artist who started to dream about being a singer and being on stage at the age of five-years-old. He started singing in church with the congregation's choir, participating in school an community competitions.
After he matriculated, he toured Europe for five years and now he is back in the Mother City.

Adee came to us to talk about his progress through time. Let's hear from him.

"After touring in Europe, where I performed live music in Madrid, Barcelona, Andorra, I learnt a lot about music and now I am growing as an artist and as a person. For me, the more you are on stage, the more you learn about the craft. " practice makes better" one said.
As music speaks in all languages and all emotions, I do my craft to please everyone."

"For new coming artists, read books about the industry before you dive in, learn about the business. You don't go to a war without learning to use a gun". Don't think because you can sing, perform and wow the public that is all you need to be a relevant singer, it takes more than that, go on stage in front of a crowd, start from the bottom and work your way up. Once you reach a good height, stay humble and learn to accept criticisms even the negative ones by turning them into constructive ideas."

"For my fans,  Beautiful People is a new single with a rocky taste that I am going to launch very soon. It's another deal, very different with Glad I saved my heart, my first single. It's all about my life, what I encountered since 2017."

My last words: If you have something to do today, do it today , don't procrastinate.


For more information contact:
Facebook: Adee Jay

                                   
                                          By: Panphil Tshisumpa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rudy van Dieman to summit Table Mountain 365 times in 2022, to raise funds for building a community orphanage

Slavery

DON CALYA SIGNS WITH UNIVERSAL MUSIC